Up to £40 per hour
about 2 months ago
Plymouth City Council URGENTLY need a Qualified Social Worker working Frontline with Children Services/ Safeguarding Team, up to £40ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background of working with Children Services and Safeguarding, we need your help.
What Plymouth City Council are offering:
- You have the option to work from home
- Flexible times
- Part-time/reduced hours will be considered
- Plymouth City Council have committed to responding to CVs and Interview feedback within 24 hours
- £40 per hour for experience Qualified Social Workers
Frontline Position will offer:
- £100 per week accommodation allowance
- Plymouth is a small geographical area, with less tourism, accommodation will be more reasonably priced and reducing driving time
- Are willing to be flexible with pay depending on experience
Main duties include:
- Maintaining professional relationships and act as guides and advocates
- Identify children in need who may also be in need of protection and effectively safeguard them
- Provide a high quality and effective professional casework service, taking responsibility for working and managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate supervision
- Work in partnership with service users, to undertake focused, analytical assessments, plans and reviews that have clear objectives and outcome measures.
- Prepare reports for meetings, i.e. Child Protection Conferences, strategy meetings, Looked After Children Reviews, Children in Need meetings, and court proceedings as necessary, to the required standard and within the set timescales
- Substantial experience
- Car driver/owner
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.