South East London, London
Up to £30 per hour
19 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Looked after Children, South East London, up to £30ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background with Looked after Children , we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Building effective relationships with the child, young person, family or carers to decide the best way to keep them safe, bring about change and improve outcomes ensuring that child protection is always prioritised. Observe and talk to children, young people and their families/carers within in their environment to help understand their physical and emotional world
- Providing support using best evidence direct work address support identified needs, significant risk and support children and young people in placements, those being adopted and moving to independence
- Working with a range of professionals, helping them understand the child and young person's needs and ensuring that these are met in different contexts
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within CLA
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.