North London, London
Up to £28 per hour
CIN - N - Dee_1574673200
10 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children in Need, North London, £28ph
If you are an experienced Children & Families Social Worker looking for your next role, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Provide a social work service to children and their families arising out of the Council's duties and powers under legislation and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Hold and maintain caseload, including cases in court proceedings, and undertake a range of duties and responsibilities on behalf of the Department specified in the Children's Act 2004, Every Child Matters and other legislation as is or may be appropriate to work with children and their families.
- Undertake assessments of children looked after by the local authority to inform the development of appropriate care/protection plans to ensure statutory duties are met and these support the achievement of quality standards and practice development.
- Regular direct work, joint working, home visits and reflective sessions with clients, colleagues and partners.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Substantial post qualified experience in CIN, LAC or CP teams in the UK
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.