North West London, London
Up to £36 per hour
18 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children in Need, North west London, up to £36ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Undertaking assessments of children in need or at risk and being responsible for the care management of plans
- Being responsible for the initiation of court proceedings if required to protect children
- Carrying out consultation with children, young people and their families
- To hold a caseload, including cases in court proceedings, and undertake a range of duties and responsibilities on behalf of the Department
- The role involves regular direct work, joint working, home visits and reflective sessions with clients, colleagues and partners
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience with Children in need (at least three years' experience)
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.