Up to £35 per hour
3915C - Dee_1601909607
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker x 2, Children & Families Team, Blackpool
Remedy Social Care team are looking for 2 experienced Qualified Social Workers to join a Children & Families team based in Blackpool.
You will need experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work.
Pay rate - £35ph
Main duties include:
- Manage a varied and complex case load
- Write concise reports and court statements
- Maintain up to date and accurate records
- Court work
- Safeguarding children
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.