£28 - £35 per hour
901 - Dee_1603179642
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection Team, Southend
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with recent experience in a Child Protection team, this could be your dream job.
Moving away from the hustle and bustle of London, you will work in a seaside town with excellent travel links.
The pay rates offered are dependent on experience. For very experienced Social Workers, they offer up to £35 per hour.
Main duties include:
- Manage a caseload of between 17-20 of children and young people.
- Develop and maintain relationships with children and families who require a longer-term social work intervention including those that are subject to child protection plans, complex child in need, PLO/Pre-Proceedings and, if required, within the court arena.
- Provide an efficient and cost-effective service to children, young people and their families, ensuring that the needs of the children and their parents/carers are professionally assessed.
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidences conclusions and realistic action plans.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial experience working within Child Protection, Looked after Children or Children in Need
- Must be a car driver/owner
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.