East London, London
£35 - £38 per hour
5 days ago
Advanced Practitioner, Children Intervention Team, North East London, up to £35-38ph
If you are an experienced Advanced Practitioner with a background within Children Intervention, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Ability to work within a busy and dynamic Children's Intervention Service
- Complying with requirements of the relevant children and young people, mental health or community care legislation
- Working in line with the requirements of the Council's policies and procedures to ensure that children are safeguarded and able to maximise their life chances
- Providing a service that ensure that actions, assessments and care plans are in place to promote the longer term safety and well-being of children and young people, enabling them to maximise their life chance
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Long Term Team and Child Protection
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.