Tameside, Greater Manchester
Up to £35 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Tameside Council, Greater Manchester - Cared for Children's Service - £35ph!
We have a vacancy on the Cared for Children's service for an experienced social worker to work with children and young people who are in the care of the Local Authority. You will have experience of supporting care experienced young people; you will ensure that children's care plans are progressed and reviewed in a timely fashion; you will be a strong advocate for the children on your caseload ensuring that their holistic needs are met.
You will be part of a team that are supported by a team manager and practice manager. You will receive regular supervision and have access to training opportunities. You will be part of an office duty rota on a 3 weekly basis.
Working hours are:
- Mon - Weds: 8.30 - 5pm
- Thurs - 8.30 - 4.30pm
- Friday - 8.30 - 4pm.
- We offer a hybrid working environment with both home & office based.
- You will be based at the Denton Centre where there is free onsite parking
- You will have a guaranteed 2 week induction period.
- You will be provided with the necessary IT equipment to enable you to do your job.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.