S. London, London, England
£35 - £38 per hour + DOE
5 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for a Care Planning Team for a Local Authority in South London.
- Able to engage and develop effective professional relationships with children and families to achieve sustainable positive outcomes
- Able to engage and develop effective professional relationships with other professionals and organisations for the benefit of individual children and families in assessment, care planning and delivery
- Ability to assess children and families holistically in relation to their need for support and/or protection from harm
- Able to make sound professional judgements.
- Able to develop, implement and review evidence-based multi-agency care plans which focus on and successfully deliver safety and well-being outcomes for children.
- Able to communicate to a high standard verbally and in writing, and to produce and present high quality reports.
- Able to comply in practice with statutory requirements and guidance, and local procedures and standards.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*