Bury, Greater Manchester
Up to £30 per hour + flexible working
38A39 - Dee_1601565637
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker, C&F Initial Response Team, Bury
If you are experienced in undertaking initial and core assessments, we want to hear from you today.
You will provide a professional social work service to children in need and their families in accordance with the principles of the Children Act.
Due to current Covid-19 conditions, Bury has a flexible working policy.
Pay rate: £30 per hour
Main duties include:
- Undertake enquiries and assessments of children who are considered to have possible suffered or who may be likely to suffer significant harm.
- Process referrals and complete both initial and core assessments of children in need in accordance with statutory requirements and departmental policies.
- Prepare written reports of a professional standard for use in a variety of settings, including Court proceedings.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Car driver/owner
- Experience as a Qualified Social Worker in a statutory or voluntary agency working with children and young people
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.