£28 - £38 per hour + Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Assessment Team - Surrey County Council - Up to £38ph!
- Workers will be required to go on home visits.
- New starters will need to attend the office on their first day to collect equipment and Full PPE is given.
- Working from home and/or a closer office to home (subject to emergencies) is to be discussed with line manager. All line managers have been briefed that this is available so there should be no discrepancy in this.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.