£33 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
18 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Somerset County Council - Assessment Team - Up to £35ph!
- This position is in Sedgemoor Assessment Team, based in Bridgwater House, Bridgwater, Somerset.
- A locum Social Worker is required to cover maternity leave: you will be joining a predominantly permanent team with two experienced Team Managers, covering the Sedgemoor area of Somerset.
- You will be working in a team where practice standards are high, there is a commitment to learning and development, and peer support is excellent.
- You will receive high quality supervision, delivered in line with the practice model of strengths-based, relationship-based social work founded on systemic principles.
- You will be in the team as the Family Safeguarding model expands from the Safeguarding service to the Assessment service during the next few months and will be able to enjoy the benefits of this exciting development.
- The position is available for an imminent start due to the previous post-holder leaving earlier than anticipated due to illness.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.