£24 - £37 per hour + Negotiable
9 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Lancashire County Council - Chorley - Assessment and Safeguarding - Up to £37!
- 3 Social workers urgently required to work in the Assessment and Safeguarding Team in Chorley, South Ribble.
- Please note this post is based at Chorley CAPPS (Hawthorns) PR7 3HN and an immediate start is needed.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Completion of ASYE
- Car driver/owner
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across the UK giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Danny Mansfield or Joe Hilton on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.