Crawley, West Sussex
£35 - £38 per hour + DOE
9 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for their Assessment and Intervention Team for West Sussex Council based in Crawley.
* Experience of Undertaking Child and Family Assessments, S.47 inquiries and intervention and planning for 'Children in Need'
* Required to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services
* Must have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families
* Must be capable of devising individual care plans based on needs and risks and take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect vulnerable people
* Required to manage an agreed case load, offer support and guidance and monitor, review and reassess care packages/services to ensure continued effectiveness. Must be able to use paper and computerised case recording systems, produce reports and capture and analyse information
* Some knowledge of care benefits, fees and allowances would be helpful
* Understand philosophies, professional social work issues and the legal framework underpinning care services
* Must be computer literate and have basic numeracy skills. Must be able to fulfil transport requirements
* Must possess good communication skills with ability to negotiate with services users
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*