£28 - £38 per hour + DOE
28 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for their Assessment Team for a Surrey County Council.
* Agile Working- We are committed to agile working for all of the qualified social work team. Working from home and/or a closer office to home (subject to emergencies) is to be discussed with line manager. All line managers have been briefed that this is available so there should be no discrepancy in this. TOIL will also be considered if evidenced and agreed prior e.g, out of county visits
* Parking Expenses - We pay for parking at our main offices for workers that return from visits and our main car parks are full. This is at all buildings apart from Millmead House
* Caseloads - Our Caseload are at an average of 20 and we are continually working to bring this down. More complex case holders will have their caseloads reduced to manage this.
* Pool Cars - We are trialling offering pool cars to our new locums that do not have access to a car. This is subject to vacancies within certain areas and is reviewed on a case by case basis.
* No screening calls are no longer being made prior to face to face interviews and the recruitment is now directly with hiring managers via the Children's Workforce team.
* Updated vacancies to be sent weekly to all top tier agencies to ensure we are actively keeping agencies up to date with our recruitment needs.
* Training - A wide variety of training courses is now accessible for locums to further develop their skills.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*