Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Up to £28 per hour + Negotiable
14 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council - Adults Team - Up to £28ph!
1 for East locality. Office base and home working
1 for North Locality. Office base and home working.
- Undertake assessments for older people, vulnerable adults and carer and complete a Care Act Assessment providing a care management service for individuals with non-complex needs.
- Carers Assessments
- Carry out Care Act assessments and reviews in the prisons to look at support whilst in the prison facilitates or to support with the release of a prisoner.
- Ensure care act assessments are completed within the service standard of 6 weeks
- Compile annual reviews
- Complete Decision Support Tool for Continuing Healthcare Funding
- Support Duty task
- Provide a vital support role resource to allow Social Workers to pick up complex cases, which require a qualified practitioner.
- Support the delivery of Community Led Support and locality based working
- Provide additional capacity within the team to enable us to develop and transform,
- Support our approach to early intervention and prevention as having individuals sat on a waiting list may mean individuals require formal support before they need it
- Providing peer support to colleagues and advice and guidance to Community Care Officers, new employees and student Social Workers
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.