Durham, County Durham
Up to £154.99 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Durham County Council - Easington Locality Team - £154.99/day - NEGOTIABLE!
- Vacancies are for 2 Social Workers , on the Easington Locality Team, working with Adults with Physical Disability over Age of 18, including working with older people (See Job description)
- Adult and Health services currently adopting a hybrid working model in line with Durham County council policy on returning to office base.
- ASAP Start
- SWE Registration
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.