Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £28 per hour + Negotiable
26 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Sheffield City Council - Adults Team - Up to £28ph!
- We provide an assessment and case management service to adults over 18 who have a physical or learning disability or sensory impairment; this includes people over the age of 65 years.
- We are looking for an experienced level 2 social worker, who has experience of working in adult social care setting, good inter-personal skills with the ability to work on your own as well as being part of a team and have proven ability to use IT systems.
- Familiar or able to work with Liquid Logic (our electronic social care record system) would be an advantage, although training will be give to the successful candidate.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.