Up to £28 per hour + Negotiable
11 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Adults Team - Nottinghamshire County Council - Up to £28ph!
- Need experience in safeguarding
- Offering support in the Specialist areas of Mental Health, Learning disability, Autism and Asperger's and Physical Disability
- Expected to undertake Duty and Assessments under the Care Act and to undertake Safeguarding Section 42 Assessments also.
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Working Structure: 3days a week working from home, Home visits essential (FULL PPE provided) and office work.
- ASAP start preferable but flexible start last week of April
- Training will be provided.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.