Up to £28 per hour
SLA - Dee_1574673207
18 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adults, South London, up to £28ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker who has worked within and Adults Safeguarding setting, we want to hear from you.
You will join an established team and be responsible for managing a complex caseload offering your expert guidance to the council and others.
Main duties include:
- To undertake person centred assessments, care and support planning and reviewing support plans for adults who require social services
- To manage various case work/ referrals including complex ones ensuring that wellbeing and independence is consistently promoted and reflected
- To identify individuals at risk of abuse or neglect ensuring that necessary actions are taken to protect adults from further abuse/neglect and safeguarding investigations are undertaken within the council's required timescales.
- To assist clients in arranging for suitable independent advocates to support and represent them during the assessment process if they are having difficulties in engaging with the process in accordance with the council's procedures
- A Qualified Social Worker registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Post qualifying experience in adult social work
- Experience of Adult Safeguarding procedures.
- Ability to achieve positive change through a systems approach to problem solving.
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.