£28 - £30 per hour + DOE
27 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for an Adults Safeguarding Team for Herefordshire Council.
- To work within legislation, statutory guidance, local policy and procedures to ensure that Adult Safeguarding processes are followed.
- To work within a team which includes Team lead; Senior Practitioner, Social Workers; Assessment and Enablement Officers; Customer Service Officers, to provide a first point of contact regarding Safeguarding enquiries and referrals.
- To provide professional assessment and intervention as required for service users with complex needs: this will include consideration of Mental Capacity.
- To work in line with, and promote the principals of Making Safeguarding Personal.
- To work with Statutory, Voluntary and Independent Sector Agencies to ensure partnership approaches are undertaken
- To carry out initial enquiries relating to Adult Safeguarding Concerns
- To make informed defensible decisions in relation to Adult Safeguarding Concerns
- To provide professional guidance to internal and external agency colleagues and the public regarding Adult Safeguarding
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*