Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£30 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
17 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Doncaster Met Borough Council - Adult Safeguarding Team - Up to £32ph!
- We are looking for an individuals with in-depth knowledge and experience of safeguarding practice and procedures, and ideally individuals who have experience of undertaking S42 Enquiries.
- You will also need to demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills, and a commitment to a person-centred, making safeguarding personal and strengths based approach.
- Please note, DMBC need the candidate to be able to do duty cover and carry a caseload, some home working is fine but full time home working would not meet the needs of the service area
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.