£30 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
5 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - North West London - Up to £32ph
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Learning Disabilities service based in North West London.
You will be working with adults aged 18 + including older people.
You will have previous experience in transforming care and complex care management.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Substantial experience working with adults with learning disabilities
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Danny Mansfield on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.