depending on experience
27 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker- Adults in Mental Health.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
- To conduct or support individual assessments or facilitate self-assessments using the appropriate assessment tools and techniques in order to establish clear, relevant, proportionate, cost effective and appropriate options for the individual.
- Based on individual structured assessments and in line with the enablement approach, plan and set up appropriate personalised and outcome-led packages of support that maximise long-term independence and choice and minimise ongoing support and whole life cost of care for that person.
- Conduct risk assessments with adults and carers, in line with eligibility criteria and Mental Capacity legislation.
- To conduct Mental Capacity Act assessments in line with statutory guidance and ensuring adults are provided with the opportunity to demonstrate capacity wherever possible.
- To manage an allocated caseload of clients in compliance with statutory requirements, Council policy, professional best practice and with regard for individual choice.
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly