South London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
27 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults Frontline Social Services Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- To assess the needs of people with acute, complex or enduring mental health issues and the needs of carers.
- Together with the service users and carers, formulate and implement care plans appropriate to their needs.
- To monitor, review and evaluate services in order to ensure that they are provided effectively in accordance with need.
- Within the setting of a multi-disciplinary Rehabilitation Support Team, provide rehabilitation packages of care to service users.
- The RST Team offers an extended hour's service to individuals and the Team work to a Flexible Hours contract.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly