Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£28 - £30 per hour + Depending on Experience
10 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Sheffield City Council - First Contact Team - Adult Social Care - Up to £30ph!
- Based in Sheffield City Centre
- Hours of work are 8.45 to 5.15 Monday to Thursday, 8.45- 4.45 Friday
- Initially for 3 month or until post is recruited to.
Sheffield Council's First Contact Team acts as the first point-of-call for anyone in Sheffield who needs advice or guidance about social care support. We respond to urgent and non-urgent requests for support and will help work out what options are available to people. If people need support services to help them remain safe and well, we will help coordinate that. The team responds to all safeguarding referrals to people who aren't already receiving Sheffield Council's support. Social workers in the team take a lead on safeguarding concerns and mental capacity work. Applicants need to have a good understanding of and experience working on safeguarding concerns and mental capacity assessments and ideally know how to use Liquid Logic to record their work. The team's office base is in Sheffield city centre, but most work is being completed remotely at the moment.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.