£30 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Workers, Adult Services, Surrey
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is working in partnership with Surrey County Council to recruit experienced Qualified Social Workers across adult services.
If you are looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of London, this could be the perfect move for you.
Attractive pay rates are offered to experienced candidates.
They offer flexible working, parking is paid for and they can also offer pool cars.
- A DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification.
- Substantial experience in adult social care as a Qualified Social Worker in the UK
- Car driver is essential as you will need to travel to undertake client visits throughout the county.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Danny Mansfield on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.