North West London, London
Up to £28 per hour
22 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adults Team, Northwest London, up to £28ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background in an Adults Teams, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Establishing an accurate understanding of the needs of social care customers who contact the service and to work creatively with them to identify solutions to those needs
- Work to the Adult Social Care operational principles in order to provide an excellent assessment, care planning and Social Work service to all users in either a community or hospital setting
- Achieving positive outcomes and promote their independence by taking a person centred approach to social care provision giving them choice and control over those outcomes
- Involving visits to users in their own homes/social care settings and visits to partner agencies
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience in an Adults Team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.