South East London, London
Up to £30 per hour
22 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adult Learning Disabilities, South East London, up to £30ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background of Learning Disabilities, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Performing all the functions of the post in a manner consistent with current legislation and with current Social Services policies, standards and procedures as endorsed by the Senior Management Team
- Taking responsibility for all the functions of the post within the boundaries of delegated responsibility
- Managing a caseload and associated administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner
- Acting appropriately upon receiving referrals allocated by the team manager / senior social work practitioner
- Engaging and empower service users, their carers and their support networks and actively to elicit service
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Learning Disabilities
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.