South London, London
£28 - £38 per hour
2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adult Hospital Team, South London, up to £28-38ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background in Adults Hospital Teams, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in Hospitals outside Lambeth
- To carry out assessments for clients in Hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it
- Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
- Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments. 5. To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met. This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority
- To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done
- Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice
- Work semi-autonomously with limited supervision
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience in an Adults Hospital team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.