South London, London
£30 - £32 per hour
19 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adults Complex Care, South London, up to £30-£32ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background with Adults Safeguarding, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- To undertake S42 Safeguarding Enquiries and ensure practice is underpinned by the principles of MSP
- Participate in the S42 Lead rota prioritising new referrals, information gathering and participating in SAM discussions
- Undertaking SAM discussion agreeing terms of reference for enquiries
- Work in partnership with service users, carers and family members
- Ensure a high standard of case recording
- Complete risk assessments and protection plans
- Undertake Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complete referrals to Advocacy services
- Formulate S42 Enquiry Reports for safeguarding meetings
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Adult Services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.