£32 - £33 per hour + Negotiable
20 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Somerset County Council - Taunton - Adult Community Team - Up to £33ph!
- Somerset County Council are requiring a social worker to join the Taunton Community Team to carry out Care Act Compliant assessments and/or reviews to support people in our community who are being supported through the intermediate care pathway or interim placement.
- The role will include setting and reviewing goals with individuals, with a focus on promoting their independence to encourage the person's ability to be able to return to their home environment, or consider how a person could be supported to live independently in the community.
- This will involve liaising with our neighbourhood multi disciplinary teams to consider support networks that are available to provide a proportionate response to a person's situation.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.