Birmingham, West Midlands
£29 - £29.50 per hour
13 days ago
- To monitor and take responsibility for the effectiveness of social care services for children and their family and/or specialist services within your team. Allocate and monitor work.
- To recognise that the role forms part of a broader service provision, whereby the post holder will, on occasion, be expected to manage or support other teams or staff.
- To ensure that staff fully understand the practice expectations of them. This will necessitate setting clear standards and giving appropriate direction, referring to policy and procedure, legislation, National Minimum Standards, inspection frameworks and practice guidance relevant to the team/service.
- To ensure that the supervision of staff is prioritised as central to effective and safe service delivery. Supervision must be regular, undisturbed, reflective in nature and appropriately recorded, distributed and filed in electronic and hard forms in a timely manner. In the fostering service, supervising social workers will undertake supervision of foster carers.
- To be alert to changes in activity or need within the team, and to develop new initiatives as directed by the Service Manager.
- To be acutely aware of local and national Indicators relevant to the service, and ensure that staff have a firm understanding of their context and importance in optimising outcomes.
- To monitor individual's and team's performance against these indicators, and to take reparative actions as necessary.
You Will Need To Be:
- Social work England registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- At least 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy? Competitive pay rates Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies 1st tier agency Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place* If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to Joe or Danny.