Up to £32.00 per hour
Ben - Adoption_1616154612
24 days ago
- Contribute to the delivery of an effective Adoption recruitment and assessment service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for children and young people.
- Manage caseloads of prospective adopters at all stages in the assessment process utilising a range of assessment tools and techniques in order to complete a comprehensive Prospective Adopter Report
- Provide advice and guidance for step-parents and other family members on family adoption processes and alternative orders.
- Provide expert advice and guidance for social work colleagues on recruitment and assessment processes Work with the communications service to provide high quality targeted adopter recruitment and community engagement events
- Work with the Team Manager and Head of Service to develop the service
- Work from an agreed local base across 5 London Boroughs to family find for and match children across East London
- Ensure children and young people are adequately protected in line with Havering LSCB and departmental policy and procedures and relevant legislation.