Up to £38 per hour
38546 - Dee_1601472753
22 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Access & Assessment Team, Reading
Remedy Social Care team are looking for experienced Children's Assessment Social Workers to join the Access & Assessment team based in Reading.
Access and Assessment consists of four teams that deal with all s17 and s47 assessments.
Pay rate: £38ph
Main duties include:
- Work with children, young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions; enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- Undertake assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children and young people.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records and write reports as necessary. If required, give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Experience working with children and young people
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.