South London, London
£22 - £30 per hour + DOE
10 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for a Adults Team for a Local Authority in South London.
- To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
- To protect adults at risk by the use of procedures to safeguard adults from abuse.
- To assess the needs of individuals and their carers in line with fair access to care criteria
- Together with the service users and carers, formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans
- Monitor, review and evaluate services and direct payments in order to ensure that they are provided in accordance with need.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Ensuring the ethos of supporting independence is adhered to when working with vulnerable adults and their carers.
- Participate in the operation of duty and respond accordingly to need, which will involve Safeguarding Adults/Children (SA).
- Provide an assessment service to individuals, their carers and other agencies in accordance with Care Act 2014
- Initiate and co-ordinate support plans for and with individual service users and their carers, in conjunction with professional colleagues and representatives of voluntary and private agencies.
- Supervise and support staff as agreed with Line Manager and in line with Council procedures.
- Offer support and advice as appropriate to service users and their carer
- Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of individual support plans.
- Review the needs of individual service users and their carers.
- Identify and report unmet need and service shortfalls in the construction of individual support plans.
- Maintain client records in accordance with Council policy.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*