South London, London
Up to £32 per hour
about 2 months ago
Senior Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, South London, Up to £32
We are looking to recruit a Senior Social Worker for Safeguarding and Family Support.
You will need to have substantial experience working within a long term Safeguarding and Family Support Team in the UK.
Main duties include:
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and other agencies in constructing cost effective care packages
- Working with behaviourally and emotionally disturbed children and young people
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be registered with Social Work England
- Experience of assessments and childcare planning for children in need
- Knowledge and understanding of current issues and social work practice, particularly relating to assessments, childcare planning and leaving care
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Completion of ASYE
- Experience of Senior level Safeguarding and Family Support
- Car driver/owner desirable
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.