depending on experience
17 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker for Hospital Workers.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- To undertake the range of activities necessary for the entire Care Management process as outlined in the Care Act and associated guidance
- To undertake such casework duties as are appropriate in relation to cases allocated by Team managers, within the policies of the Department. This duty includes the maintaining of up-to-date and adequate paper and IT based case records.
- To undertake the specific duties, as are assigned to their relevant professional group under any relevant legislation, and such additional duties as may be directed by the Head of Service /Service Manager.To identify areas of risk and complete risk assessments in line with the Merton Care Management Procedures
- To contribute to the Council's legislative duties in relation to the Mental Capacity Act including Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- To keep people safe by working to the agenda of the Safeguarding Adults Board including carrying out enquiries, employing the principle of making safeguarding personal, and contributing to quality assurance in safeguarding.
- To ensure that quality and value for money services are commissioned to meet identified needs and that services purchased comply with Corporate and Departmental standing orders and good practice guidelines. To effectively negotiate the best price for care and placements.
- Provide statistical information as required and to co-operate in research projects where appropriate in consultation with the Team Manager/Service Manager.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly