about 1 month ago
Psychology/Criminology graduate TA - Chelmsford, Essex
Remedy Education are looking for Psychology or Criminology graduates to work with client special schools based in Chelmsford. You will be employed as specialist teaching assistants working with either special educational needs and or pupils with behaviour issues. Pay will start at £10.00 per hour and can increase to £13.00 based on experience and performance. You will be expected to work between the hours of 8:30am and 3:30pm.
You will be asked to work with specific pupils on a one-to-one basis, supporting the pupils with their everyday routine and keeping them engaged throughout the school day and on track to meet their daily learning objectives. Candidates will be enthusiastic and show great behaviour management skills. Previous experience working with special needs, personal or professional are both advantageous for the role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Psychology or Criminology degree qualified/pending or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have experience in SEN (personal or professional)
- Be open to training (Team Teach) (Manual Handling)
- Have good communication skills
- Be a team player
- Have an outgoing personality
- Be confident
- Show great resilience
- Have a passion for helping others
To be considered for this role you will need an enhanced DBS & right to work in the UK. If you believe yourself to be a good fit please send your CV & cover letter for this role or contact Bradley on 020 8418 1390