about 2 months ago
Secondary Teacher - Alternative Provision / SEN - Plaistow
Are you a talented Secondary Science Teacher with fantastic behaviour management skills?
A brilliant Secondary 'alternative provision' school based in Plaistow, East London is currently searching for an experienced and passionate Secondary Science & Maths Teacher, to work along side a Student with PMLD and Low level ASD
The school provides a creative and engaging Secondary curriculum, preparing students for nationally recognised qualifications, including GCSEs.
The students themselves have experienced various challenges within their mainstream schools and are now accessing the provision while completing their KS3 and KS4 schooling.
This is a hugely rewarding role and allows the Science Teacher to make the role their own in order to raise attainment and student outcomes to the highest possible levels.
- Must have UK QTS
- Must know the Science UK Curriculum
- Both experienced Secondary Teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
- Will ideally have prior experience of teaching within a similar provision
- Compassionate, well-organised, highly reliable and with leadership potential (or experience!)
- To teach secondary (KS3 and KS4) Science to students who have previously experienced difficulties within their mainstream schools
- To work alogside a Student with PMLD and Low level ASD
- To identify the educational, behavioural and social needs to the students
- To prepare students for their GCSEs and other nationally recognised qualifications
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to further develop the curriculum
- A wonderful 'Good' rated Alternative Provision / PRU Secondary School
- The Senior Leadership Team are remarkably approachable, open and supportive
- Free onsite, secure staff carparking
- Located close to the local London Underground station and bus routes
My Client are looking to conduct interviews immediately so if interested please submit your CV to Zeki Mehmet @ Remedy Education ASAP.