South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
£500 - £650 per day + Depending on Experience
19 days ago
Project Manager - Strategic Support to Children's Services - South Gloucestershire Council - Up to £650p/day!
- 6 months, would consider 3 day per week to make the length last longer.
- Role requires a qualified social worker, with senior experience leading project groups, change and improvements to services (not a specific improvement manager post though)
- Potentially senior level / head of service type experience.
- Able to lead on several task force group, around improvement and senior support to the leadership team.
- Mix of both Strategic level work and troubleshooting project work.
- Will be SW England registered
- Suitable qualification in Social Work
- Desirable - qualification in project management or improvement initiatives.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.