£24 - £25 per hour
6 months ago
Project Manager- Housing
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with a local authority in London and are seeking an experienced Project Manager to work within a busy Housing Team.
Salary-£24 an Hour
ROLE: To provide an effective enhanced housing management service to all residents living in a supported housing environment To provide onsite management and supervision of supported housing scheme with regard to maintenance, health and safety and cleanliness.
* To provide an enhanced housing management service to residents living in a supported housing environment.
* To contribute to the continuous improvement of the Supported Housing Service
* To be available for Out of Hour call outs at the scheme in an emergency
* To be a proactive member of the team, to continually seek to improve and develop own skills and to operate and comply with Muir Housing Association policies and procedures in line with the vision, values and behaviours of the organisation
* To provide management cover at other Muir Group Supported Housing schemes to ensure that an enhanced housing management service to residents is maintained in the absence of other staff members during periods of annual leave or sickness.
* To ensure that a professional approach is maintained within boundaries and ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times in line with Muir Housing Association policies and procedures.
ACCESSING SUPPORTED HOUSING ACCOMMODATION
* Liaise with referral agencies, interview potential residents and participate in resident selection and transfers.
* Ensure that void properties are let appropriately and in a timely manner to ensure occupancy of the project is maintained as fully as possible.
* To undertake an enhanced management service assessing security, health and safety checks in and around the scheme
* To work in partnership with other agencies such as GP's, social workers, probation services and other agencies required on behalf of residents and the project, in line with multi-agency protocols
* Promote tenant independence by assisting residents to organise and run social events for themselves both on and off the scheme.
Please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7677.