£550.00 - £600.00 per day + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Procurement Category Manager to work for Hampshire Council. This post is fully remote.
Are you looking for a role that:
- Has you taking the lead on commissioning and procuring services for Hampshire children and young people?
- Utilises your knowledge of public procurement legislation and best practice?
- Identify creative solutions to maximise efficiencies whilst delivering statutory duties?
- Will see you working across the department and with other external agencies on complex projects?
- Provides opportunities for independent and team working in a friendly and supportive environment?
- Showcases your capacity to manage and appropriately prioritise your workload?
- Utilises your written and verbal communication skills? We judge our performance on how we benefit our communities and not just by cost alone.
We're looking for a knowledgeable, trustworthy team member who can deliver high quality procurement's, apply strategic sourcing and category management techniques and influence the supply market. If you can improve, implement and manage spend, resources and processes and can meet customer needs, then we'd love to hear from you. With sound professional and pragmatic judgement, you will advise senior management on best procurement practice to ensure business decisions are compliant with internal and European regulations. Procurement is a key deliverable for Children's Services and requires someone who is able to manage complex data sets in an ever-evolving environment. This will involve the award and management of a range of contracts, some of which are likely to be of substantial value and complexity.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly