£38 - £40 per hour + Depending on Experience
12 days ago
Principal Social Worker - Cardiff Council - Pre-Birth Team - Up to £40ph!
- They will be responsible for the assessments of unborn babies. Geograpically the team covers all of Cardiff and therefore you must have a full driving licence with access to a car. You should be able to reach Cardiff within a maximum of 1 hour to be able to respond the the crisis element of the role.
- The Pre-birth team sits alongside the Intake and Assessment Teams and conducts Wellbeing Assessment and Section 47's. As a Principal Social worker you would managing a carried caseload and this would include child protection and legal work. You should have proven experience of managing cases under the PLO process.
- The successful candidate MUST have ROBUST SAFEGUARDING, RISK ASSESSMENT, CHILD PROTECTION experience and be confident with COURT PROCEEDINGS.
- You must be confident in completing pre-birth risk assessments and birth plans with excellent multiagency communication skills.
- As a PSW, you will be responsible for some case discussions and supervision sessions.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.