South East England, England
£130 - £160 per day
3 months ago
Primary Teacher - South East London
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced primary school teacher, Remedy Education have the solution for you. Remedy are on the hunt for reliable, motivated and flexible primary school teachers that are looking to work on a daily/ short-term basis within primary schools in South East London.
Are you an experienced primary teacher fed up with all the paperwork that teaching brings?
Are you looking to have a better work/life balance?
Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the primary schools in South East London?
Alternatively, perhaps you are a newly qualified teacher looking to build your first years' experience teaching in a number of primary schools and building knowledge of the UK curriculum.
Position: Primary Teacher
Roles: Day-to-Day supply, short term and long term supply bookings available
Location: South East London
Salary: £135 - £160 per day
Remedy Education are looking for strong primary school supply teachers who are seeking flexibility in the new academic year. We would love to hear from primary teachers who are interested in joining us as supply teachers whether that is working on day-to-day or short-term contracts.
Supply teaching would suit both newly qualified and experienced teachers, as you will be able to choose the hours and days that you work.
Remedy Education can offer;
- A dedicated consultant for South East London who has great relationships with the schools
- Great daily rates
- Excellent in house CPD opportunities
- Good and Outstanding schools
Primary School Supply Teacher Requirements:
- Previous UK teaching experience
- Knowledge of EYFS, KS1 & KS2 (can be through teacher training placements)
- Flexible and motivated primary teachers who are passionate about education
- Strong classroom management skills
- Flexible & adaptable approach to work
- Positive outlook
- Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
Why Remedy Education?
- Excellent work life balance
- Flexibility to work as and when you want
- Builds classroom experience
- Provides permanent opportunities
- Variety of schools and children
- Great Professional Development
Should Supply work be ticking the boxes for you then please get in contact with Carly Walters at Remedy Education today on or apply to this advert now!