£75 - £85 per day
25 days ago
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
Greenwich, South East London
A lovely 2 form entry Primary School located within walking distance of the local train station is looking to appoint an innovative, ambitious and enthusiastic SEN teaching assistant ASAP
The successful teaching assistant at this primary school will play a significant role in the continued development of the school and help drive the success of the children.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
- Have experience working with SEN students
- Have training or experience in Makaton, PECS, or be Team Teach trained
- Be flexible and patient, as the Special Needs will vary
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be committed to work full-time
The school is based in Greenwich South East London with great transport links from London, the amazing staff are looking for someone to start ASAP.
- ASAP Start
- long term to permanent
- £75-85 a day
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
If you think this is the right job role you then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at remedy for more information.