7 months ago
Primary SEN Teacher - South East London
- Full time - Monday to Friday
- January Start
- £130-160 a day
- Located in Southwark South East London
Remedy Education are looking for a SEN Teacher to join our school based in Southwark South East London. This role is starting in January in our lovely primary school, we are looking for a Qualified Teacher.
The ideal Primary SEN Teacher will have the ability to plan lessons that will accommodate each and every students needs within the classroom as well as the skills to manage and direct a minimum of two teaching assistants that will provide you with support in the classroom. This particular SEN school require the candidate to have UK Teaching experience and NQTs are welcome to apply. In the first instance, as a Primary SEN Teacher you must have a very enthusiastic and positive personality and also have a passion to benefit and better the lives of your students. You must be a fully qualified Teacher, holding UK QTS with strong primary curriculum knowledge.
This Primary School Are Seeking A Teacher Who:
- Has a positive attitude
- Is a good classroom practitioner with good behaviour management
- Ambitious and has a willingness to learn
- Has their own ideas on how to develop a creative curriculum
- Ambitious and wanting to progress into middle or senior leadership
- Holds QTS
- Has at least 1 years UK National Curriculum Experience
Our lovely school is based in Southwark with great transport links from London, the school have amazing welcoming staff who are looking for a new teacher to join in September.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, or please contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.