£140 - £160 per day
3 months ago
Long term perm
Music Teacher - Primary school
Greenwich, South East London
£140-£180 per day
Remedy Education are currently working with a mainstream primary school that are looking for a qualified music teacher to begin September 2021. The school is based in Greenwich and is accessible by public transport or car. You will have experience in teaching music to primary aged children and you will hold QTS.
This role is full time, term time for the academic year (with the possibility of being extended). Interviews are being held ASAP.
- Be dedicated to helping students reach thier full potential
- Encourage students to engage proactively with their learning
- Be responsible in helping to provide a safe environment for students to learn.
- Be dynamic in your teaching music with a passion for what you do!
At Remedy we pride ourselves on providing an honest and reliable recruitment service through designated consultants, we also offer attractive rates of pay and offer full support from start to finish of your placement.
If you wish to be considered please respond to this advert by sending your up to date CV.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR REMEDY EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Remedy Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Remedy Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'