£36 - £38 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Practice Supervisor - Derbyshire County Council - Children's Services - Up to £38ph!
- Provide practice supervision on all case work (group and one to one) and provide personal supervision to other Social Workers in the team.
- Assisting the Team Manager in the efficient and effective delivery of Children's Services Social Work Service.
- Demonstrate and champion systemic practice and embed Derbyshire's operating model into all Social Worker practice in order to improve outcomes for children, young people and families.
- Undertake a professional practice lead role within designated area of service
- The role will be to also carry a caseload alongside managing a team of workers. The candidate will be required to have at least 3 years experience in Social Work.
- This role will have an element of home working alongside face to face visits where needed. PPE will be provided.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.