£30 - £35 per hour
PAM - Dee_1595423539
17 days ago
Practice Manager, Parenting Assessments, East London
If you are a Senior Practitioner/Deputy Manager with substantial experience of Parenting Assessments, we want to hear from you today!
You will join a friendly supportive team where you will be expected to supervise staff and contribute to the development of the service.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for quality assuring parenting assessment reports
- Chairing parenting assessment who are in the PLO/care proceedings.
- Chairing multi-agency meetings as required
- Assisting with supporting staff to develop parenting assessment plans
- Supervising either Family Support Workers and/or social work staff and deputising for the Team Manager where necessary
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Parenting Assessments experience
- Robust analytical skills
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.